Well… we’re back from New Zealand, still confused and uneasy at times, and a little bit jet-lagged… Checking my e-mail when I arrived home from the airport, I was happy and surprised to be invited to Adiya’s blog, where I was nominated one of the 8 most stylish blogs on her list! Such a treat!
The deal is as follows: each blogger that was chosen, also nominates his/her 8 most stylish blogs (scrapbook or scrapping related blogs), and tells 8 things about him/her that the blog readers don’t know yet. It’s a bit like chain letters- if you were chosen, you pass it forward and nominate blogs of your choice, preferably ones that weren’t picked before.
I have to say that a lot of the blogs I love here in Israel were already introduced, so I’m going to name both Israeli and international blogs. I hope that the bloggers mentioned below will join in this fun opportunity to be exposed and discover new creative blogs!
This is my 8 stylish list, starting with the Israeli blogs:
* Hagit’s blog – Gam veGam veGam
* Anat’s blog – Anat Bentov Designs
* Keren’s blog – Parparim
* Elizabeth’s blog – Dear Lizzy
* Mary Jo’s blog – Beauty Lies Within
* Jessica’s blog – How About Orange
* Ronda’s blog – Help Me Ronda
* Karen’s blog – Karenika
And as for the 8 things readers don’t know about me… Hmmm… Hard to pick…
1. I’m very fond of summer shoes, with very high heels and sexy straps. I have lots them. Nevertheless, I eventually spend all summer in my worn, rubber flip-flops. Seriously, I wear them all the time…
2. I tend to sing the second voice or background vocals when listening to songs on the radio, specially in the car. My husband thinks it’s funny and weird.
3. I love robots. They’re awesome. I own a few, drawn a few and even ate some.
4. I take TV shows and movies way too seriously. I KNOW it’s just acting, yet I get sick to my stomach in very violent scenes, anxious in thrillers and lost, well, in LOST… It came to a point we can’t watch certain shows or movies just before going to bed, because I get so energetic or stressed- I can’t fall asleep (and as a result- neither can Ari).
5. I collect PEZ dispensers. I don’t display them at home in any way, but I always have plans of doing so…
6. I’m seriously scared of zombies. Vampires and werewolves are fine, but I just can’t go past the whole I’m-a-living-dead-brain-eater thing.
7. I illustrated an anatomy book written by Maayan Rivkes Spectorman, called “Anatomy – A voyage to the discovery of the human body” (published by the Tel Aviv University). I learned a lot in the process and was very proud of the finished result.
8. I remember almost all of my dreams in detail when I wake up, they are so vivid that sometimes it takes me over an hour to shake them off. In other words, if I dreamed that my husband did something that upset me, I would be pretty grumpy and bitchy towards him the next morning…
That’s it, folks!