I’m really excited to tell you that I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Kreative Blogger Award by a most talented and creative paper crafter – Katie Shafer! I have much to tell you about Katie, all on my next post which will be dedicated to her work.
As for this fun blogger award, it is very much like the “Stylish” awards I posted not long ago. It is so great to know that there are people, far away from here, who read my blog and like my work! It makes blogging (and blogging in English – which isn’t my native tongue) really worthwhile!
So, what do I have to do now that I have been nominated? It’s quite simple:
1. A proper mention of the awesome blogger who gave me the award – the lovely Katie Shafer of Scissors, Glue & Paper. Thanks dear Katie!
2. Share 7 interesting facts with my readers.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, with their links, and let them know about it!
First, I’d have to dig deep for some facts that I’ve never shared before… Hmmm… Shall we begin?
1) I have a few super-secret ideas for an originally illustrated pop-up book. If ever I do get to work on it, you’ll be the first to know!😉
2) I LOVE dancing. I can be the first and last person on the floor at my friends’ wedding parties, and would never consider it exercise (yack!).
3) In high school I took theater and literature as my major subjects. I loved preforming on stage and really miss it today.
4) Although I love color and use it every day in my work, I don’t really have a particular favorite one. It usually changes with time, season and mood. The one color I’ve always loved is green. It’s a tricky color to use in interior design or even as a fashion choice (it can look childish, toxic or ill), but when you get the right undertone – it’s just perfect.
5) At any given time I have at least 3 crafty projects that I’ve started but failed to finish.
6) I traveled Asia many years ago, right after I was released from army duty (it’s very common here in Israel, both the whole army thing and the travelling right after…). On this long trip I visited Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Nepal. I’ve been to so many interesting and beautiful places since, yet this trip seems to have left a significant mark on me, and I treasure it to this day.
7) Ari, my beloved husband, is from Uruguay. Therefore, one of my greater goals for this year is to learn a bit of Spanish!🙂
Now that you know a few more facts about me, it’s time to “pass the torch” and declare my own choices for the Kreative Blogger award! I’ve decided to nominate some blogs I never mentioned here before, because I love the idea of us getting to know new people throughout the web!
* The Red Pepper Quilts blog- an inspiring and informative blog about quilting. I love quilts, mostly the ones with a cool, modern take. Rita, the author of the blog, has great talent both for sewing and for telling all about it.
* The Delighted Momma blog is not really a craft blog – the author Lindsay is an aesthetician and her blog is packed with helpful (and healthy!) beauty DIYs, along with some craft ideas, accessory making tips and some good-for-you recipes.
* The next blog is an Israeli one, which is written in English for all of you to enjoy – Scrappin’ it is updated frequently by Einat, the author, with tons of ideas, tutorials and pictures of her (massive!) collection of projects.
* This blog is so pretty and so mouth-watering… Sugar and Charm is all about entertaining and life style, with some baked goods on top! Eden and her husband Zan make sure every post is well photographed, stylish and fun.
*Le Frufru is an Italian blog oozing with style, where the author Chiara, a wedding planner, offers tips and tricks for amazing DIY celebrations.
* A Typical Type A is a lovely blog that updates me on a daily basis about beautiful design delights. Alicia the author makes sure to expose her readers to promising artists and artworks, mainly inspiring graphic design, typography prints and illustrations.
* Last but not least – another Israeli blog, this time in Hebrew (but in my opinion- totally worth a google-translate!)- It’s Came from love (my own free translation of the Hebrew title). Meital, the author, is a very creative scrappbooker, with a huge collection and excellent tutorials – no need to know Hebrew to enjoy it all!
Wow, that was a long one. Hope you have a wicked week!